March 28, 2024, 05:01:09 AM

Ga Cheerleading Vent

Author Topic: 4A? Crisp County.  (Read 14931 times)

ckcheermom

Re: 4A? Crisp County.
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2013, 07:29:12 PM »
And it sounds like MP and Veterans have a lot in common...only 7 returned from last year for Veterans. Hopefully both squads can bounce back and have a great season!!!

Veterans competes at Woodland next weekend (:

Offline Cheer2013

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Cheer2013 is new.
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2013, 07:42:46 PM »
I for one am very proud of Veterans and thought they did a very good job today considering ALL the injuries they have had this season.  Girls hold your heads up high, continue working hard and it will all come together.  It's very early in the season and there's so much potential for improvement, you can do it!! Remember Col. 3:23.   Congratulations to Crisp on their win today!

Offline noregrets15

• Reputation Power: 1
  • noregrets15 is new.
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2013, 07:45:24 PM »
It seems that way! Usually veterans has the upper hand, but I know that MP has some secrets in store for this season. But I would really like to see both teams in the top 6 this year.

ckcheermom

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2013, 07:48:45 PM »
I for one am very proud of Veterans and thought they did a very good job today considering ALL the injuries they have had this season.  Girls hold your heads up high, continue working hard and it will all come together.  It's very early in the season and there's so much potential for improvement, you can do it!! Remember Col. 3:23.   Congratulations to Crisp on their win today!

I totally agree with you (: Today didn't come close to showing what Veterans can do. I can't wait for next weekend!!!!

Offline noregrets15

• Reputation Power: 1
  • noregrets15 is new.
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2013, 07:55:11 PM »
I find myself always rooting for these two, because I'm from Middle Georgia. And I'm praying for veteran's success this year!!

ckcheermom

« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2013, 07:57:57 PM »
I find myself always rooting for these two, because I'm from Middle Georgia. And I'm praying for veteran's success this year!!

Thanks noregrets15!!  I'm praying too (:

Offline Cheerknowledge

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Cheerknowledge is new.
  • KNOWLEDGE is POWER
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2013, 10:28:17 PM »
Anybody hear how anybody else in AAAA did this weekend?

Where is everybody next weekend? Anybody have video from today's competitions?

Excited about this upcoming season and I look forward to getting back out and watching some teams in October!
-This post is purely the opinion of Cheerknowledge and that of no one else and is not by any means influenced by any one person, team, or location.

Offline cheerub

• cheerub is new.
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2013, 12:34:33 AM »
5A thoughts??

Offline Godbetheglory

• Godbetheglory is new.
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2013, 12:36:00 PM »
Has anybody seen anything good out of Single A this year? Interested to see how this division will play out this year!

Offline cheerub

• cheerub is new.
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2013, 01:13:40 PM »

In 5A houston looked phenomenal and so did effingham county. EC was definitely a pleasant surprise. Both were probably the best i saw all day performance wise.

We heard that even though Houston competed for scores only (their scores weren't on the master sheet either) that EC was 10 plus pts ahead of them. I thought they definitely looked great- very cute, entertaining routine.

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines