April 24, 2024, 11:36:02 PM

Ga Cheerleading Vent

Author Topic: AAA @ peachtree Ridge this weekend  (Read 7319 times)

perfectstorm

AAA @ peachtree Ridge this weekend
« on: October 07, 2013, 09:47:55 PM »
The top 4 in state last year (1.Pierce County 2.Cartersville 3.North Oconee 4.Oconee County) in AAA will be competing head to head this weekend at Peachtree Ridge. How are these teams looking? What do you think the results will be this weekend? Do you feel these teams will be top 4 in state once again?

Offline Cheerknowledge

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Cheerknowledge is new.
  • KNOWLEDGE is POWER
Re: AAA @ peachtree Ridge this weekend
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 08:45:55 AM »
Yes I think these teams have a shot of being top 6 again. I have heard good things about Oconee. Not many girls on the floor but what they do put out there is clean and sharp. Saw Cartersville. If they hit what they have, it's an incredible routine. Not sure if they max in tumbling,
-This post is purely the opinion of Cheerknowledge and that of no one else and is not by any means influenced by any one person, team, or location.

Offline cheerga94

• Reputation Power: 1
  • cheerga94 is new.
Re: AAA @ peachtree Ridge this weekend
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2013, 03:26:21 PM »
Yes I think these teams have a shot of being top 6 again. I have heard good things about Oconee. Not many girls on the floor but what they do put out there is clean and sharp. Saw Cartersville. If they hit what they have, it's an incredible routine. Not sure if they max in tumbling,

didn't see any fulls in standing, and only 2 in tumbling.

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines