April 18, 2024, 09:32:36 PM

Ga Cheerleading Vent

Author Topic: October 12 Competitions  (Read 10406 times)

Offline cheerga94

• Reputation Power: 1
  • cheerga94 is new.
October 12 Competitions
« on: October 12, 2013, 03:58:02 PM »
How'd everyone look today?

Offline Cheerknowledge

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Cheerknowledge is new.
  • KNOWLEDGE is POWER
Re: October 12 Competitions
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2013, 06:36:46 PM »
I've heard mix things on today. I'm still waiting to hear myself from teams out of Peachtree ridge. Early word out of central was Coosa looked great and had a very good showing with minor issues. Bremen looked amazing but also had some major issues that led to deductions. In AAAA, Carrollton had a very strong showing based on their past routines. They keep getting better and better and they made some near changes to their routine.

From Warner Robins. Veterans was a clear winner mainly because crisp was marking some things but they appeared to be in a different league. Many of the teams had issues though still but seem to be getting better. Houston was grand champs and deserved to be.

Columbus won out of Putnam but still appear to be holding a lot back. East Lauren's had a strong in their division but it wasn't enough to come out in front of screven county.

Again still waiting on word out of peachtree ridge
-This post is purely the opinion of Cheerknowledge and that of no one else and is not by any means influenced by any one person, team, or location.

Offline RahRahMa

• Reputation Power: 0
  • RahRahMa is new.
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2013, 06:40:47 PM »
Peach tree ridge
AAA
1st Pierce
2nd North Oconee

ckcheermom

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2013, 07:37:50 PM »
The marked stunt didn't count against Crisp since they had 11 on the mat. I'm sure marking parts of the pyramid did hurt them. Veterans did the best they've done all season. Even with a few issues, they keep improving every week!  Good job to all the girls! 

Offline Cheerknowledge

• Global Moderator
  • Cheerknowledge is new.
  • KNOWLEDGE is POWER
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2013, 10:28:34 PM »
Great job-that's what I am hearing. Teams are starting to push down the stretch and separate themselves from the pack
-This post is purely the opinion of Cheerknowledge and that of no one else and is not by any means influenced by any one person, team, or location.

Offline cheerga94

• cheerga94 is new.
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2013, 10:49:06 PM »
Saw a video of Veterans and Crisp. Major improvements on both. I can see Crisp being top 6. Right now Veterans and Carrollton look the best to me. Carrollton has great tumbling, while Veterans has the edge on stunting. Gonna come down to execution at state. Anyone have a video of Columbus they'd like to share. Any video's of Houston?

Offline Cheer2013

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Cheer2013 is new.
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2013, 10:53:49 PM »
Great Job Veterans!  You definitely were in a league of your own in 4A today and will continue to improve each week!  Very proud of you and all the hard work to overcome the challenges you've faced this season! 

Offline Cheerknowledge

• Global Moderator
  • Cheerknowledge is new.
  • KNOWLEDGE is POWER
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2013, 10:59:31 PM »
Well said ga94. I do think it will come down to execution. It won't be a matter of difficulty. Must likely the top 3 teams will all have the difficulty. It will be who can push the energy and be sharp. Veterans and Carrollton are both strong teams.

ckcheermom

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2013, 12:35:15 AM »
I definitely think Crisp will be top 6 this year. Veterans and Carrollton will have that difficulty, I agree. But don't count out Columbus. They always come to state strong!  And I agree 100%...it will come down to execution!!!!  Good luck to all the teams!! 

Offline Cheerknowledge

• Global Moderator
  • Cheerknowledge is new.
  • KNOWLEDGE is POWER
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2013, 09:42:53 AM »
I agree crisp is a top 6.

Columbus pulling up unnoticed is just what they want. Let the other teams have the spotlight and allow them to have the surprise effect. In just one or two weeks they have upped their score by 40 points. They are just slowly adding mor and more each week.

Columbus will show up-don't be surprised when they do :)

Looking forward to the remainder of this week!

vicki

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2013, 08:48:32 PM »
How do you find the videos of Veterans and Crisp? Would love to watch them.

Offline cheerga94

• cheerga94 is new.
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2013, 09:02:03 PM »

Columbus pulling up unnoticed is just what they want. Let the other teams have the spotlight and allow them to have the surprise effect. In just one or two weeks they have upped their score by 40 points. They are just slowly adding mor and more each week.

they'll show up at region and state ;)

Offline Cheerknowledge

• Global Moderator
  • Cheerknowledge is new.
  • KNOWLEDGE is POWER
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2013, 09:55:00 PM »

they'll show up at region and state ;)

Ha I don't expect anything less

Offline Cheerknowledge

• Global Moderator
  • Cheerknowledge is new.
  • KNOWLEDGE is POWER
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2013, 09:56:55 PM »

How do you find the videos of Veterans and Crisp? Would love to watch them.

I'm not sure you can find them on YouTube.  However, cheer studios covered the event and may have video from this event.

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines