April 16, 2024, 02:17:41 PM

Ga Cheerleading Vent

Author Topic: AAAA 2013 State Predictions so far?  (Read 15774 times)

Cheerfanatic23

Re: AAAA 2013 State Predictions so far?
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2013, 10:44:43 PM »
What about the teams that never get mentioned that could also be up in the final 6? Like Mary persons, west laurens, locust grove?

Offline Cheerknowledge

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Cheerknowledge is new.
  • KNOWLEDGE is POWER
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2013, 08:18:22 AM »
What about the teams that never get mentioned that could also be up in the final 6? Like Mary persons, west laurens, locust grove?

I definitely think the teams you mention above could crack the top 6.  I believe Eastside and Alexander will be a top 6 team.  Cedartown tends to always be in the top 6 but I haven't heard about them or seen them this season.  Mary Persons could but would need to hit as well as locust grove.  Walnut grove is another team that has about the same talent as the teams mentioned above.  Don't be surprised also if Lagrange hits, they could make a top 6 showing.  It's really hard to figure this out because you have lot's of teams that tend to have the same skills but coaching really comes in to play.
-This post is purely the opinion of Cheerknowledge and that of no one else and is not by any means influenced by any one person, team, or location.

Offline cheerga94

• Reputation Power: 1
  • cheerga94 is new.
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2013, 07:58:16 PM »
I remember their pyramid had the difficulty. Just no bobbles at all. Very clean. I havent seen Veterans or Crisp, but did see Carrolton at one of my daughters other competitions. I remember thinging they did not look as clean and sharp as some of the other AAAA teams there that day. Hopefully all teams on all divisions will have cleaned their routines up and it will be very exciting at State in a coupe of weeks!

I feel like it is a big hit or miss(execution wise) for carrollton. They looked very clean at Northgate even with the pyramid issues. Haven't seen a video from mcintosh though.

Offline cheerga94

• Reputation Power: 1
  • cheerga94 is new.
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2013, 08:03:18 PM »

Saw Mary persons at Northgate. they struggled big time and i do not believe they maxed out in stunts and they definitely didn't. I know it has been a rough season for them and hope they do well at region at state. Always a MP fan.

Cheerfanatic23

« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2013, 08:22:18 PM »
How does west Lauren's look?

Offline Cheerknowledge

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Cheerknowledge is new.
  • KNOWLEDGE is POWER
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2013, 10:05:14 PM »
Cheerga94-

I agree with ya. I thought Carrollton looked clean as well at Northgate even with the issue and had thought they had improved. They looked way better at McIntosh from the video and appear to keep getting stronger and stronger. From what I was told they were one of the most exciting teams to watch on the day! The spell out TROJANS with fulls, that is pretty amazing for 4A! I agree with you on Mary Persons, they don't seem to be having an up year. But you never know, they could pull it together.  Peaking at the right time is key. Wonder which team that will be?

I have not heard of nor seen west Lauren's. Can't tell youif that is a good or bad thing :)
-This post is purely the opinion of Cheerknowledge and that of no one else and is not by any means influenced by any one person, team, or location.

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines