April 19, 2024, 07:16:47 PM

Ga Cheerleading Vent

Author Topic: In Search of a Perfect Score  (Read 7840 times)

Offline UPro Media

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • UPro Media is new.
In Search of a Perfect Score
« on: October 22, 2013, 01:51:01 PM »
I have herd that a team scored a near perfect score (Within 2 points of perfect) this weekend at the Loganville Competition.  This is impressive to me, and has sparked some intrigue.  Does anyone know of any team in GA that has received a perfect score?  What teams have scored as close as being within 5 points of a perfect score?  This would constitute a fairly prestigious group of teams that deserve to be noted. 

Offline Cheerknowledge

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Cheerknowledge is new.
  • KNOWLEDGE is POWER
Re: In Search of a Perfect Score
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2013, 03:25:16 PM »
Carrollton scored a 298 in 2011 when they won a state championship
-This post is purely the opinion of Cheerknowledge and that of no one else and is not by any means influenced by any one person, team, or location.

CheerCoach2012

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2013, 03:42:28 PM »
Houston county last year scored a 299 at Mary Persons comp. But it's such a hard score to get or sometimes getting that close just depends on the judging panel. Some are very generous and others find every minor fraction of a flaw. A lot is political and the name of the team scores higher than sometimes the performance. The question would be more focused to state scores only as the "regular season" comps are so wide open to opinions and different judge associations being hired. State mixes the panels from all the associations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Offline Cheerknowledge

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Cheerknowledge is new.
  • KNOWLEDGE is POWER
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2013, 08:30:00 PM »

Houston county last year scored a 299 at Mary Persons comp. But it's such a hard score to get or sometimes getting that close just depends on the judging panel. Some are very generous and others find every minor fraction of a flaw. A lot is political and the name of the team scores higher than sometimes the performance. The question would be more focused to state scores only as the "regular season" comps are so wide open to opinions and different judge associations being hired. State mixes the panels from all the associations.

Well said
-This post is purely the opinion of Cheerknowledge and that of no one else and is not by any means influenced by any one person, team, or location.

ckcheermom

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2013, 03:14:08 PM »

Well said

Agreed!!!

Offline UPro Media

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • UPro Media is new.
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2013, 08:05:29 PM »
WOW, Those are some amazing scores!!!!

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon