March 28, 2024, 08:24:47 PM

Ga Cheerleading Vent

Poll

At state, what division do you look forward to the most?

A
0 (0%)
AA
2 (14.3%)
AAA
1 (7.1%)
AAAA
2 (14.3%)
AAAAA
7 (50%)
AAAAAA
1 (7.1%)
CO-Ed
1 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: November 15, 2013, 09:04:23 AM

Author Topic: Most Exciting Division  (Read 7920 times)

Offline Cheerknowledge

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Cheerknowledge is new.
  • KNOWLEDGE is POWER
Most Exciting Division
« on: November 05, 2013, 09:04:23 AM »
Let's see what the people think!  ::)
-This post is purely the opinion of Cheerknowledge and that of no one else and is not by any means influenced by any one person, team, or location.

Offline cheernerd10

• Reputation Power: 0
  • cheernerd10 is new.
Re: Most Exciting Division
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2013, 03:20:01 PM »
I think I have to give my vote to 5A because after watching the season from beginning to the end the 5A teams came out prepared and strong from the beginning. Although it is stacked with major powerhouses it is the most exciting. When you have Northgate, Starr's Mill, Houston, Lee, etc. in your division you all have to try to be as perfect and clean as you can be from tryouts until the end of the season. Trying to live up to Northgates creativity and cleanliness is what those coaches focus on and most are giving Northgate a run for their money even if they don't have the tumbling to suffice. Plus Lee County has beat Houston atleast once, I know. The judges also seem to like the underdog in teams like Effingham, Lee, Houston, and some others.

Offline cheermom31209

• cheermom31209 is new.
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2013, 04:58:16 PM »
I have been watching all these divisions for years now!  The upper divisions are always the same ones!  They do put up a great show and fight for the win!  Love watching them!  However, my vote goes to the 5A division!  Lee has beat HOCO twice already!  From what I saw this past weekend, Lee wants it bad!  They had some room for improvement and I expect to see it for them at region!  When they go to state, everyone better watch out because they are gonna give everyone a run for the title!  McIntosh looked great and will prob take state if they come with there A game!  Cant wait for next weekend!  Good luck to all this weekend at their Region and Sectionals next week!

Offline cheerga94

• Reputation Power: 1
  • cheerga94 is new.
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2013, 07:54:22 PM »
I have been watching all these divisions for years now!  The upper divisions are always the same ones!  They do put up a great show and fight for the win!  Love watching them!  However, my vote goes to the 5A division!  Lee has beat HOCO twice already!  From what I saw this past weekend, Lee wants it bad!  They had some room for improvement and I expect to see it for them at region!  When they go to state, everyone better watch out because they are gonna give everyone a run for the title!  McIntosh looked great and will prob take state if they come with there A game!  Cant wait for next weekend!  Good luck to all this weekend at their Region and Sectionals next week!

Saw a video of houston. They looked a bit rough and they changed their opening to where they aren't maxing out anymore. Lee looks great. My opinion on them from the beginning of the season has changed dramatically.

Offline cheernerd10

• cheernerd10 is new.
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2013, 09:37:35 PM »
Although I know its early, I was going thru the divisions and I picked who I thought would be the top teams:

A Public- Commerce and Trion for sure. Both teams are so strong and both teams are fighting for that title.

A Private- Mt. Paran- no questions.

AA- This one is tough because there are so many throughout the state but I think Coosa, Bremen, Calhoun, Pepperell, and Jefferson are all strong.

AAA- Cartersville, Pierce, North Oconee, Dawson, Pike County, and White County. I think Pierce and North Oconee are going to go head to head. If Woodward cleaned it up and hit they could place towards the top too.

AAAA- Carrollton, Alexander, Veterans, and South Effingham are all good. Lumpkin and Locust Grove will be good if they hit.

*I am hesitant to predict the 5A and 6A teams because of the super strong regions that are in those classifications. For example, if Starr's Mill hits then they could beat any team in the region who doesn't hit. It is the same for Region 6-AAAAAA because if North Forsyth hits perfect and Johns Creek doesn't then they could push them down to 4th and take the spot of say South Forsyth or Lambert.*

AAAAA- This is the hardest one. Region 4 produces 5 of the best schools in the state but only 4 will make it out of that region so I will name all 5- Northgate, Mcintosh, Union Grove, Starr's Mill, and Whitewater (even though we know one of them will be out) but even saying that only Northgate, Mcintosh, and Whitewater will be top 6 with Lee, Houston, and Effingham. East Paulding, Allatoona,and Northside-Columbus should all place in the top 10.

AAAAAA- Another hard one because Region 6 is loaded. However I will say South Forsyth, West Forsyth, Lambert, Johns Creek, Mill Creek, and Grayson. I really think an underdog could come out on top of Region 6 if one of those teams isn't careful.

Coed- I really like coed but I see no underdogs coming to the front. Winder Barrow is the most entertaining in my opinion but Ola and Peachtree Ridge will lock in the top with all those 3. Chestatee and Apalachee will be in the top teams too.

***Please remember I'm predicting this based on if these teams all hit and execute their routines because I know they can and will try hard to do it.****

Offline Cheerknowledge

• Global Moderator
  • Cheerknowledge is new.
  • KNOWLEDGE is POWER
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2013, 09:59:20 PM »
Great posts and discussion! Love it!

6A is up there but I just love the 5A teams. It's always a tight one and watching Northgate win year after year was amazing to see.

6A is just fun because they all have the same skills so it's interesting to see who hits. That had to be a hard division to judge!
-This post is purely the opinion of Cheerknowledge and that of no one else and is not by any means influenced by any one person, team, or location.

ckcheermom

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2013, 04:48:53 PM »
I chose 4A because that's the division my daughter competes in. If it weren't for that, I'd pick  Co-ed!!! 

Offline Cheerknowledge

• Global Moderator
  • Cheerknowledge is new.
  • KNOWLEDGE is POWER
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2013, 05:37:36 PM »

I chose 4A because that's the division my daughter competes in. If it weren't for that, I'd pick  Co-ed!!!

Love it!! Sticking with the family!

Offline Cheerknowledge

• Global Moderator
  • Cheerknowledge is new.
  • KNOWLEDGE is POWER
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2013, 10:01:42 AM »
This poll seemed to hold true as well.  AAAAA was the most impressive division to watch for the day.  Looking like AAAA may give it a run for its money next year.

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines