Author Topic: Video  (Read 11486 times)

Offline Cheerknowledge

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Cheerknowledge is new.
  • KNOWLEDGE is POWER
Video
« on: September 20, 2011, 11:02:52 PM »
The guys at UPro have done an amazing job of providing up to date coverage on many of the teams in our state.  It is such a huge resource to go and watch routines and other squads from comparing divisions.  Just thought I would share.  This might help spark discussion down the road and can be used as a valuable resource for discussing results.  Hence why I posted in the results section.  Usually they update with results as well.  Hopefully the folks at UPro do not mind me posting this link!

http://upro.smugmug.com/2011GeorgiaCheerleading
-This post is purely the opinion of Cheerknowledge and that of no one else and is not by any means influenced by any one person, team, or location.

seanrreid

Re: Video
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2011, 12:05:55 AM »
Nah, I'm sure Scot loves the publicity. =)

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Offline UPro Media

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • UPro Media is new.
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2011, 10:54:28 AM »
Those of us at Upro are making a serious attempt to organize video for the purpose of scouting, improvement, and entertainment.  We unfortunately have to compress the images to place them online in a timely fashion, but are working to improve the speed to quality mixture.  Thank you for acknowledging our efforts.     

We are also eager to accept video from competitions which we were unable to attend!

Any suggestions are appreciated!

Scot

Offline Cheerknowledge

• Global Moderator
  • Cheerknowledge is new.
  • KNOWLEDGE is POWER
Video
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2011, 07:23:59 PM »
Thanks UPro for all you are doing. It really has made a huge improvement for the crowd and those of us who enjoy following GHSA. you have made a big difference in the last two years!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-This post is purely the opinion of Cheerknowledge and that of no one else and is not by any means influenced by any one person, team, or location.

JKCCheerMom

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2011, 07:55:28 PM »
Do you have a calendar of the competitions that you will be there to video?

Offline Cheerknowledge

• Global Moderator
  • Cheerknowledge is new.
  • KNOWLEDGE is POWER
Video
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2011, 11:05:39 PM »
JK, I like that suggestion as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cdfan

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2011, 09:20:14 PM »
Why is the Statesboro competition still locked? I've been trying to watch footage from that competition over the past week and I still can't get it because it is asking for a password.

JohnyCashew

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2011, 12:22:21 PM »
does anyone know or can you get the footage from yesterday that was live, besides mr video ?

seanrreid

Re: Re: Video
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2011, 12:42:26 PM »
does anyone know or can you get the footage from yesterday that was live, besides mr video ?

Nope, Mr. Video has the exclusive, if I recall correctly. Unless you catch the GPB rebroadcast.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines