March 28, 2024, 05:44:22 AM

Ga Cheerleading Vent

Author Topic: State results AA, AAA, AAAA  (Read 23772 times)

Offline Cheerknowledge

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Cheerknowledge is new.
  • KNOWLEDGE is POWER
State results AA, AAA, AAAA
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2013, 11:20:43 AM »
That is true! Thanks for picking that up ckcheermom. Between those two by the way, I thought crisp was the better team by far!
-This post is purely the opinion of Cheerknowledge and that of no one else and is not by any means influenced by any one person, team, or location.

ckcheermom

Re: State results AA, AAA, AAAA
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2013, 11:22:49 AM »
I think that panel was a bit stingy with points yesterday!  But I'm not complaining (:

Offline Cheerknowledge

• Global Moderator
  • Cheerknowledge is new.
  • KNOWLEDGE is POWER
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2013, 11:26:41 AM »

I think that panel was a bit stingy with points yesterday!  But I'm not complaining (:

They were low scores in comparison to what some panels give at the state levels but I though placing were correct outside of crisp maybe being a slight bit higher.
-This post is purely the opinion of Cheerknowledge and that of no one else and is not by any means influenced by any one person, team, or location.

ckcheermom

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2013, 11:56:48 AM »

They were low scores in comparison to what some panels give at the state levels but I though placing were correct outside of crisp maybe being a slight bit higher.

I agree that Crisp should have placed higher.  I had them at 3rd or 4th.

vicki

« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2013, 12:05:32 PM »

I saw several things with Carrolton and South Effingham and Eastside which I thought would place them lower, but I guess the judges see what we dont. I thought Crisp Columbus and Aleaxander all 3 had very clean routines overall.

ckcheermom

« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2013, 12:25:04 PM »

I saw several things with Carrolton and South Effingham and Eastside which I thought would place them lower, but I guess the judges see what we dont. I thought Crisp Columbus and Aleaxander all 3 had very clean routines overall.

I agree with everything you said except for Columbus. Columbus dropped in their pyramid. 

Offline cheerga94

• Reputation Power: 1
  • cheerga94 is new.
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2013, 12:34:54 PM »

I agree with everything you said except for Columbus. Columbus dropped in their pyramid.

I had Crisp in 3rd and was so sure Alexander would've gotten 4th! They competed very early though.

Offline Cheerknowledge

• Global Moderator
  • Cheerknowledge is new.
  • KNOWLEDGE is POWER
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2013, 01:14:47 PM »
Definitely thought Alexander would have been higher-for sure. Thought they were robbed slightly.  I thought Carrolltons routine was very difficult and good enough to be up even with mistake.

I just believe Alexander got robbed and crisp should have been 4th.

South is strong in AAAA.

vicki

« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2013, 01:54:06 PM »
I think Columbus got lucky with the pyramid. They kept the flyer up and she came down just as the other side did. The rest of that routine looked very clean and those girls always seem to look so sharp. I thought Alexander girls looked very sharp also. I would love to look back at all videos! You are right about 4A in the south. A lot of good teams yesterday! And I heard Whitewater and Northside are moving down. Should make it even  more interesting next year!

Offline cheermom7

• Reputation Power: 0
  • cheermom7 is new.
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2013, 11:06:44 AM »
There was no doubt in my mind that Carrollton was first. They had such a difficult routine and did a great job performing and executing it! I think placement of competing had a lot to do with how the scores turned out for them, as well as Coosa.

GREAT JOB PIERCE COUNTY!

Offline Cheerknowledge

• Global Moderator
  • Cheerknowledge is new.
  • KNOWLEDGE is POWER
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2013, 11:26:56 AM »
There was no doubt in my mind that Carrollton was first. They had such a difficult routine and did a great job performing and executing it! I think placement of competing had a lot to do with how the scores turned out for them, as well as Coosa.

GREAT JOB PIERCE COUNTY!

They did have an extremely difficult routine.  So did Veterans.  Hate to see carrollton drop but it was fun watching veterans perform at their high level.  Both teams should be commended on their effort in their routine!  It is hard to compete at such a high level and execute.  Kudos also for Carrollton going with a full squad!

Offline cheerga94

• Reputation Power: 1
  • cheerga94 is new.
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2013, 11:29:20 PM »

GREAT JOB PIERCE COUNTY!

Eh they had a stunt fall and still placed 2nd even with going on early. Calhoun(who had mistakes) went on before coosa.

Offline Cheerknowledge

• Global Moderator
  • Cheerknowledge is new.
  • KNOWLEDGE is POWER
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2013, 11:56:04 PM »

I do believe that those teams hit clean also. The only team I will argue in the above case is the level of difficulty and what I believe overall outstanding routine Carrollton had is what had them high. The same instance happened with johns creek in 6A. They had a drop but managed second as well because their level of routine is so high.

Offline Cheerknowledge

• Global Moderator
  • Cheerknowledge is new.
  • KNOWLEDGE is POWER
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2013, 11:57:37 PM »

GREAT JOB PIERCE COUNTY!

Eh they had a stunt fall and still placed 2nd even with going on early. Calhoun(who had mistakes) went on before coosa.

I think I agree-it was more of routine rather than placement. Carrollton had a a very well laid out routine. They just mixed executing.

Offline cheergirl11

• Reputation Power: 0
  • cheergirl11 is new.
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2013, 02:21:40 PM »
Saw the performance of Coosa and Calhoun....I definitely thought Coosa deserved the title.

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines