March 28, 2024, 03:40:25 PM

Ga Cheerleading Vent

Author Topic: State results AA, AAA, AAAA  (Read 23801 times)

Offline Cheerknowledge

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Cheerknowledge is new.
  • KNOWLEDGE is POWER
Re: State results AA, AAA, AAAA
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2013, 03:00:04 PM »
Saw the performance of Coosa and Calhoun....I definitely thought Coosa deserved the title.

based on performances, yes I agree, I thought Coosa was going to come away with it.  Would be interested to see how it was judged.

Congrats to Calhoun on their title.
-This post is purely the opinion of Cheerknowledge and that of no one else and is not by any means influenced by any one person, team, or location.

Offline cheermom7

• Reputation Power: 0
  • cheermom7 is new.
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2013, 01:41:41 PM »
There was no doubt in my mind that Carrollton was first. They had such a difficult routine and did a great job performing and executing it! I think placement of competing had a lot to do with how the scores turned out for them, as well as Coosa.

GREAT JOB PIERCE COUNTY!

Eh they had a stunt fall and still placed 2nd even with going on early. Calhoun(who had mistakes) went on before coosa.

Exactly! Calhoun had mistake but I think the judges, not seeing Coosa's flawless routine yet, judged Calhoun higher. Once those scores are written down, there's no taking it back.

Offline OnThisDayIseeClearly

• Reputation Power: 2
  • OnThisDayIseeClearly is new.
Would Calhoun have been judged higher?
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2013, 01:08:41 AM »
There was no doubt in my mind that Carrollton was first. They had such a difficult routine and did a great job performing and executing it! I think placement of competing had a lot to do with how the scores turned out for them, as well as Coosa.

GREAT JOB PIERCE COUNTY!

Eh they had a stunt fall and still placed 2nd even with going on early. Calhoun(who had mistakes) went on before coosa.

Exactly! Calhoun had mistake but I think the judges, not seeing Coosa's flawless routine yet, judged Calhoun higher. Once those scores are written down, there's no taking it back.

If it weren't for the rubric which no one really seems to like yet there seems to be no effort to change it.

Offline cheermom7

• cheermom7 is new.
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2014, 11:57:46 PM »
Saw the performance of Coosa and Calhoun....I definitely thought Coosa deserved the title.

based on performances, yes I agree, I thought Coosa was going to come away with it.  Would be interested to see how it was judged.

Congrats to Calhoun on their title.

Have heard Calhoun was scored 3 points wrong for running tumbling.. The coach knows but has she told the girls?

Offline varsitycheer

• varsitycheer is new.
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2014, 11:40:23 PM »
Will someone post Cartersville's routine from state if they have it?

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines