April 24, 2024, 10:32:30 AM

Ga Cheerleading Vent

Poll

Considering all divisions, what team had the most impressive win?  (Choreography, execution, Energy, etc)

Mt. Paran
0 (0%)
Commerce
0 (0%)
Calhoun
0 (0%)
Pierce
0 (0%)
Veterans
1 (16.7%)
McIntosh
1 (16.7%)
Lambert
0 (0%)
PTR
4 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: November 29, 2013, 09:58:00 AM

Author Topic: Most Impressive State Winner  (Read 8371 times)

Offline Cheerknowledge

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Cheerknowledge is new.
  • KNOWLEDGE is POWER
Most Impressive State Winner
« on: November 19, 2013, 09:58:00 AM »
Considering all winners in all divisions, which team do you feel had the total package win.  Not necessarily the most difficult because some are doing all they can with what they got, but the most impressive.
-This post is purely the opinion of Cheerknowledge and that of no one else and is not by any means influenced by any one person, team, or location.

10 years and counting

Re: Most Impressive State Winner
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2013, 10:29:44 AM »
Question.....since all divisions use the same rubric, what kind of point difference do you find between the divisions? 

Offline Cheerknowledge

• Global Moderator
  • Cheerknowledge is new.
  • KNOWLEDGE is POWER
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2013, 10:37:42 AM »
Question.....since all divisions use the same rubric, what kind of point difference do you find between the divisions? 

It's really hard to handle this question considering a different judging panel is used and subjectivity is allowed for execution.

Co-Ed is scoring typically in the 290's
Same for AAAAA and AAAAAA
AAAA was in the 260's and 270's
I believe AA was the same.
Not sure about AAA or A
-This post is purely the opinion of Cheerknowledge and that of no one else and is not by any means influenced by any one person, team, or location.

Offline cheermom31209

• Reputation Power: 0
  • cheermom31209 is new.
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2013, 01:29:45 PM »
There was some exciting routines and awesome teams this year!  Great run to the finish for some divisions!  My favorite by far was watching the Co-Ed!  Those teams had some very exciting stunts, tumbling was on point, and routine captured the team, not individuals!  Job well done!

ckcheermom

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2013, 02:52:08 PM »
Co-Ed...hands down!!!

Offline cheerga94

• Reputation Power: 1
  • cheerga94 is new.
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2013, 11:32:48 PM »
I was really impressed on how Lambert pulled it together for state! They had never hit their routine til region! Talk about peaking at the right time.

Offline Cheerknowledge

• Global Moderator
  • Cheerknowledge is new.
  • KNOWLEDGE is POWER
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2013, 11:51:41 PM »

I was really impressed on how Lambert pulled it together for state! They had never hit their routine til region! Talk about peaking at the right time.

I noticed this as well-it really shows the level of competitiveness in that program. Also, when you have a lot of girls that are surrounded with the all-star programs, they understand how to show up for the big ones.

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines