March 28, 2024, 10:56:38 AM

Ga Cheerleading Vent

Author Topic: What to expect from the coed division??  (Read 4140 times)

Offline UPro Media

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • UPro Media is new.
What to expect from the coed division??
« on: August 31, 2014, 10:01:14 AM »
So, I have attached a list of the 2014 coed teams.  I see some powerhouse teams, and some that have exceptional history that so many might be too young to remember.  What are the prevailing thoughts on the teams to beat in this mostly new division?  I have discussed the presence of McIntosh in the division as being huge as they not only won their division of the state championships last year, but also were a coed powerhouse in the late 90's and early 2000's.  This will clearly add some serious competition and history to the division.  I also see rome in the division again which has been a tough team in the coed division in the past(I think they won the championship before in the coed division).  Jones County has won the division in the past also. 

What should we expect from the coed division this season? 

Apalachee
Camden County
Carver, Atlanta
Chattooga
Cherokee
Chestatee
Dacula
Douglas County
East Hall
Forsyth Central
Jackson County
Johnson, Gainesville
Jones County
LaFayette
Lanier
Luella
McEachern
McIntosh
Mill Creek
Milton
Model
Mountain View

North Hall
NW Whitfield
Parkview
Redan
Rome
Sonoraville
South Paulding
Sprayberry
Statesboro
Therrell
Troup
Union County
Valdosta
Westlake
Winder-Barrow

Offline Cheerknowledge

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Cheerknowledge is new.
  • KNOWLEDGE is POWER
Re: What to expect from the coed division??
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2014, 07:33:55 PM »
Definitely some interesting shakeups in the CoEd division this year.  Talented teams from All girl making the move over but do they have what it takes to compete in this division week in and week out.  Can they take their typical all girl style and find themselves hitting more of a coed base routine.  Then you have the consistent contenders that have been doing this for some time looking for more of an open door now that Peachtree Ridge has moved on.  Will be fun to watch! 
-This post is purely the opinion of Cheerknowledge and that of no one else and is not by any means influenced by any one person, team, or location.

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines