March 29, 2024, 10:14:50 AM

Ga Cheerleading Vent

Author Topic: Carrollton Classic  (Read 5589 times)

Offline Cheerknowledge

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Cheerknowledge is new.
  • KNOWLEDGE is POWER
Carrollton Classic
« on: October 19, 2014, 09:23:28 PM »
That was a big competition - around 45 teams!  I heard AAAAAA and AAAAAA had some teams. Any results or thoughts?  I heard the new venue was amazing!
-This post is purely the opinion of Cheerknowledge and that of no one else and is not by any means influenced by any one person, team, or location.

Offline cheernerd10

• Reputation Power: 0
  • cheernerd10 is new.
Re: Carrollton Classic
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2014, 12:04:35 PM »
From what I saw the only perfect routine was Northgate. Even Mcintosh has a few minor issues.

I did hear there were some big names at Ola.... Winder Barrow, Cartersville, Whitewater, Starr's Mill, Houston, Union Grove...

I wonder where Effingham has been in the 5A world?

Offline Cheerknowledge

• Global Moderator
  • Cheerknowledge is new.
  • KNOWLEDGE is POWER
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2014, 12:34:17 PM »
I would want to know how the competition at Ola was as well.  I know Cartersville won AAAA but from what I heard, Whitewater had a very rough routine.
-This post is purely the opinion of Cheerknowledge and that of no one else and is not by any means influenced by any one person, team, or location.

Offline cheernerd10

• Reputation Power: 0
  • cheernerd10 is new.
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2014, 12:56:23 PM »
One of my friends said Cartersville was good. Doesn't max on standing tumbling but they have a creative routine. Whitewater also doesn't max so it could have went to anyone. They busted some fulls and dropped a partner stunt.

Winder Barrow had a tough time in the pyramid.

Houston was clean and as close to perfect as they can get. Ola hit. Union Grove had a stunt fall but they have so many fulls. Starr's Mill won it.

Offline Cheerknowledge

• Global Moderator
  • Cheerknowledge is new.
  • KNOWLEDGE is POWER
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2014, 10:35:54 PM »
Great info!  Thanks for elaborating on all of that....helfpul for the public.

I wonder at this point how everyone's favorites are starting to lean.  Most likely we are starting to see what truly each team can represent.

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines