March 29, 2024, 07:31:53 AM

Ga Cheerleading Vent

Author Topic: Northgate  (Read 13503 times)

Offline Cheerknowledge

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Cheerknowledge is new.
  • KNOWLEDGE is POWER
Re: Northgate
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2014, 10:12:45 AM »
Starrs Mill did not max out at Northgate.  They had to rework their routine the night before and should not have maxed out although the judges missed it.  I hope they do a better job of noticing when teams fake and don't max out at state.  Not fair to the teams that do. 

You named the problem.  The judges didn't notice.  Hopefully they do.  Judges are having issues recognizing tumbling difficulty and stunting difficulty.  This is a problem heading into the crucial part of the season.  From my understanding, some things are being ironed out behind the scenes and hopefully we will see some differences starting with this weekend.
-This post is purely the opinion of Cheerknowledge and that of no one else and is not by any means influenced by any one person, team, or location.

CCHEER

« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2014, 02:00:15 PM »
Coosa vs. Breman.  I agree with you on the fact that Coosa is a good team - but injuries can affect a team for the whole season.  Breman may not max out on everything but Coosa doesn't either - they marked several stunts - do you get credit for what might go up or what might happen?  I am going off of what I have seen on UPRO. 

Offline Cheerknowledge

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Cheerknowledge is new.
  • KNOWLEDGE is POWER
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2014, 10:04:18 PM »
Coosa vs. Breman.  I agree with you on the fact that Coosa is a good team - but injuries can affect a team for the whole season.  Breman may not max out on everything but Coosa doesn't either - they marked several stunts - do you get credit for what might go up or what might happen?  I am going off of what I have seen on UPRO.

It sure can.  Coosa doesn't because of the marking right now.  I am not sure if they do in their tumbling either but Coosa has the leg up with the 4 stunts.  You do not get credit for what might go up.
-This post is purely the opinion of Cheerknowledge and that of no one else and is not by any means influenced by any one person, team, or location.

Offline UPro Media

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • UPro Media is new.
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2014, 07:40:06 PM »
Here ya go

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines