March 28, 2024, 05:02:18 AM

Ga Cheerleading Vent

Poll

Which Public Single A team has the "best chance" to win state?

Commerce
12 (66.7%)
Trion
5 (27.8%)
Hawkinsville
1 (5.6%)
Other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: November 08, 2014, 07:53:12 AM

Author Topic: Single A - Public Poll  (Read 5516 times)

Offline Cheerknowledge

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Cheerknowledge is new.
  • KNOWLEDGE is POWER
Single A - Public Poll
« on: October 27, 2014, 08:53:12 AM »
MUST BE LOGGED IN TO VIEW POLL (incentive   ).  Just for fun and names are based off of many of the names thrown around on the vent.  Not personal thought.  This is "BEST CHANCE" - not a for sure type thing.  Going off of what you know.  If other, let the vent know who your other is!  Feel free to discuss!!
-This post is purely the opinion of Cheerknowledge and that of no one else and is not by any means influenced by any one person, team, or location.

Offline Cheerknowledge

• Global Moderator
  • Cheerknowledge is new.
  • KNOWLEDGE is POWER
Re: Single A - Public Poll
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2014, 04:18:39 PM »
This is a hard division to me because I don't get to see these teams a lot.  However, I do like Commerce's routine. Trion is a traditional powerhouse that has the skills as well.  I like the fan favorite but I honestly would need to see a little more on them.  Haven't seen them recently.
-This post is purely the opinion of Cheerknowledge and that of no one else and is not by any means influenced by any one person, team, or location.

ckcheermom

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2014, 02:42:52 PM »
Interesting that hardly anyone voted for Hawkinsville, and they came in first yesterday at sectionals.

Offline Cheerknowledge

• Global Moderator
  • Cheerknowledge is new.
  • KNOWLEDGE is POWER
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2014, 04:26:20 PM »
Interesting that hardly anyone voted for Hawkinsville, and they came in first yesterday at sectionals.

I would agree with you.  However, they have been pretty quiet on the scene this season.  I have stated they have the coaching to make a run.  It was only a matter of time before they got out in front of a crowd and did what they did. 

The only side note might be there is talk of how the judging seemed off.  Not to discredit Hawkinsville, I would just be interested to see what that particularly means...

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines