March 28, 2024, 05:36:55 AM

Ga Cheerleading Vent

Poll

What team do you think has the "Best Chance" of winning state at this point of the season?

Mill Creek
1 (3.1%)
McIntosh
17 (53.1%)
Chestatee
4 (12.5%)
Winder Barrow
3 (9.4%)
Model
2 (6.3%)
Milton
0 (0%)
Other
5 (15.6%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Voting closed: November 08, 2014, 09:51:04 AM

Author Topic: Co-Ed State Championship Poll  (Read 6306 times)

Offline Cheerknowledge

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Cheerknowledge is new.
  • KNOWLEDGE is POWER
Co-Ed State Championship Poll
« on: October 27, 2014, 10:51:04 AM »
MUST BE LOGGED IN TO VIEW POLL (incentive  [/size] ).  Just for fun! This is to see everyone's opinion at this point in the season and is "BEST CHANCE" based on what you have seen from teams.   If it is other, share!  Discuss if you would like.[/size]
-This post is purely the opinion of Cheerknowledge and that of no one else and is not by any means influenced by any one person, team, or location.

Offline gacheermom

• Reputation Power: 0
  • gacheermom isn't well liked for some reason.
Re: Co-Ed State Championship Poll
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 01:55:53 PM »
I am biased but I think McEachern has just as good a chance as those you have listed.

Offline Cheermom

• Cheermom is new.
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2014, 03:30:56 PM »
Model has an impressive performance for sure but I've got my eye out for Chestatee... they are undefeated and will surely give McIntosh a run for their money.

Offline Cheerknowledge

• Global Moderator
  • Cheerknowledge is new.
  • KNOWLEDGE is POWER
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2014, 10:04:54 PM »
Model has an impressive performance for sure but I've got my eye out for Chestatee... they are undefeated and will surely give McIntosh a run for their money.

Does Chestatee max?
-This post is purely the opinion of Cheerknowledge and that of no one else and is not by any means influenced by any one person, team, or location.

Offline Cheerknowledge

• Global Moderator
  • Cheerknowledge is new.
  • KNOWLEDGE is POWER
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2014, 02:49:01 PM »
I can't say I disagree with the votes at this point.  McIntosh is the one team I have seen be most consistent.  There isn't much talked about outside of McIntosh.  Winder possesses the tradition but I have heard they have had a very rough season.  I would be interested to know who the "other" 3 votes are as it is the second highest.  Chestatee is talked about but they do not max.  If McIntosh hits like they do, owning the rubric, and so does Chestatee, I don't see how a not maxed out routine beats one that is.  Just my two cents as of now.

Offline Cheerknowledge

• Global Moderator
  • Cheerknowledge is new.
  • KNOWLEDGE is POWER
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2014, 01:03:52 PM »
I had heard Model looked really impressive yesterday?  Any info? Videos?

Offline cheernerd10

• cheernerd10 is new.
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2014, 09:12:18 AM »
I didn't see Model yesterday but I really like their routine and energy. I feel like if they hit their routine they should be in the Top 3 for coed. The problem is that they haven't been consistent.

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines