March 29, 2024, 08:24:54 AM

Ga Cheerleading Vent

Author Topic: McIntosh Results and Discussion - 11/1  (Read 6405 times)

Offline Cheerknowledge

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Cheerknowledge is new.
  • KNOWLEDGE is POWER
McIntosh Results and Discussion - 11/1
« on: October 29, 2014, 01:18:33 AM »
-This post is purely the opinion of Cheerknowledge and that of no one else and is not by any means influenced by any one person, team, or location.

Offline Cheerknowledge

• Global Moderator
  • Cheerknowledge is new.
  • KNOWLEDGE is POWER
Re: McIntosh Results and Discussion - 11/1
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2014, 06:05:06 PM »
JV - Creekview
A - Brookstone
AAA - Central
AAAA - 1st - Cartersville - 2nd - Carrollton
AAAAA - 1st - Houston - 2nd - Starrs Mill
AAAAAA - ???  I think East Coweta
Co-Ed - Troup

Brookstone, Troup, and Central were the only teams in their division.

Cartersville has a lot of energy on the mat.  Both Carrollton and Cartersville had some rough patches but Carrollton had a lot more.  Cartersville owned their performance and deserved the win.  Carrollton has to find a way to perform with the routine they have because it is the strongest in the division for sure.

Houston and Starrs Mill both had issues in their routine but Houston owned the mat as well today.  They simply out performed Starrs Mill.  Starrs Mill has the potential to beat Houston but they will have to show up a little better next time.  They will be fun to watch down the stretch.
-This post is purely the opinion of Cheerknowledge and that of no one else and is not by any means influenced by any one person, team, or location.

Offline emma101213

• Reputation Power: 0
  • emma101213 is new.
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2014, 10:13:22 PM »
How did Pike and Waterwater do?

ckcheermom

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2014, 10:15:00 PM »
How did Pike and Waterwater do?

Whitewater got 3rd and Pike came in 4th.

Offline Cheerknowledge

• Global Moderator
  • Cheerknowledge is new.
  • KNOWLEDGE is POWER
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2014, 01:00:11 PM »
The videos of this comp are on Upro now.  I have been able to view them all!

Whitewater has potential but they still have some work to do to catch up.  From my understanding they are dealing with an injury and replacement at a tough point in the season.  Pike is giving everything I got but I just don't see them competing at the same level as Carrollton and Cartersville at this competition as well as some of the other big names.

Cartersville carried their momentum in the routine and going after whitewater and Carrollton probably helped.  Carrollton just did not perform and had too many small mistakes on the day to take the top spot.  My opinion will continue to hold on what I stated in the Four A Poll thread but Carrollton has a little work to do to get consistent or this will be any teams shot come November 15th.  Would be interested if Cartersville maxed out in running based off of what I said in the same thread.  It appears they didn't change anything so would be interesting.  Great day!!

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines