March 28, 2024, 07:02:33 PM

Ga Cheerleading Vent

Author Topic: Sectionals Schedule  (Read 8085 times)

Offline Cheermom

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Cheermom is new.
Sectionals Schedule
« on: November 05, 2014, 08:47:10 AM »
Does anyone have the schedule for Sectionals down at Columbus?  I was hoping to at least get an idea of time blocks for when the different divisions will start and finish and then awards.

Offline Cheerknowledge

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Cheerknowledge is new.
  • KNOWLEDGE is POWER
Re: Sectionals Schedule
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2014, 01:00:29 PM »
Does anyone have the schedule for Sectionals down at Columbus?  I was hoping to at least get an idea of time blocks for when the different divisions will start and finish and then awards.

Here is what I know....It is a long day.  5 minute time blocks.  Starting around 1 (maybe 12) and ending around 7 pm.  All one session.

Crazy.....
-This post is purely the opinion of Cheerknowledge and that of no one else and is not by any means influenced by any one person, team, or location.

Offline Cheervet

• Cheervet is new.
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2014, 09:27:01 AM »
Yeaa.... We're going to have one LONG day that's for sure!

Offline 4my2curlygirls

• 4my2curlygirls is new.
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2014, 09:13:22 PM »
On the first day, Friday, doors open at 8:00 and the AA,AAA,AAA session starts at 9:00.  The  Top 8 from each Division will be called at the end of the Session. The Second Session doors will open at 2:00 and the AAAAA,AAAAAA Session starts at 3:00. The A Private and A Public Finals will take place after that session. The Top 8 teams that make it to the Final day will be called after the Private School Session is completed along with A Awards.
On Saturday the first Session of AA,AAA, AAA the doors will open at 8:00 and the Session starts at 9:00 then Top 6 and Awards. The doors will open at 2:00 for the Saturday Session for AAAAA, AAAAAA and Co-Ed  and the Session starts at 3:00 which was pushed back an hour on the GHSA's website to allow for traffic and Sessions changing. The Top 6 and Awards will follow.

Offline Cheerknowledge

• Global Moderator
  • Cheerknowledge is new.
  • KNOWLEDGE is POWER
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2014, 09:53:44 PM »
I just realized I could have asked what Sectionals she was referring to haha
-This post is purely the opinion of Cheerknowledge and that of no one else and is not by any means influenced by any one person, team, or location.

Offline Cheermom

• Cheermom is new.
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2014, 08:18:49 AM »
Cheerknowledge this was a great help!  We have a VERY long drive to get to the Coed Sectionals and are trying to plan accordingly.  We also want to make sure we are able to see the teams competing.  One would hope that they would post the rotation sometime today so that there wouldn't be a mad dash for the tickets right at 2.  Thank you again for the great information!  Also... wishing ALL teams great performances tomorrow!!!

Offline 4my2curlygirls

• 4my2curlygirls is new.
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2014, 09:04:40 AM »
The Sectional Rotations are posted on www.GHSA.net. You will go to the Cheerleading page under sports/activities  and click on that. In the middle of the page there will be a square labeled State Championships.  It will show you the order of rotations for Friday and Saturday. Once Regions happens this weekend they will fill in all the teams exact placements.

Offline 4my2curlygirls

• 4my2curlygirls is new.
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2014, 09:05:35 AM »
The Sectional Rotations are posted on www.GHSA.net. You will go to the Cheerleading page under sports/activities  and click on that. In the middle of the page there will be a square labeled State Championships.  It will show you the order of rotations for Friday and Saturday. Once Regions happens this weekend they will fill in all the teams exact placements.

Offline Cheermom

• Cheermom is new.
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2014, 09:13:16 AM »
I think that schedule is for State though.  Specifically I wanted to know the roster and order for this coming Saturday at Columbus University for the Coed teams. 

Offline 4my2curlygirls

• 4my2curlygirls is new.
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2014, 10:39:39 AM »
Oh ok. When you said sectionals I was thinking Friday in Columbus. I'm no help on Co-Ed sectionals tomorrow.

Offline Cheerknowledge

• Global Moderator
  • Cheerknowledge is new.
  • KNOWLEDGE is POWER
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2014, 03:24:10 PM »

Helpful, however, she is referring to CoEd Sectionals THIS weekend in Columbus.  State finals for Coed is next Saturday evening.

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines