March 28, 2024, 01:47:40 PM

Ga Cheerleading Vent

Author Topic: Fan Favorite Poll Results for Best Chance at State  (Read 12418 times)

Offline Jubop

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Jubop is new.
Re: Fan Favorite Poll Results for Best Chance at State
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2014, 10:40:32 PM »
Are there any extra measures they go to while scoring at state? For example, do they review state performance videos for accuracy?

Offline Cheerknowledge

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Cheerknowledge is new.
  • KNOWLEDGE is POWER
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2014, 10:45:34 PM »
Are there any extra measures they go to while scoring at state? For example, do they review state performance videos for accuracy?

No extra measures are taken at the state level.  All calls are final unfortunately.
-This post is purely the opinion of Cheerknowledge and that of no one else and is not by any means influenced by any one person, team, or location.

Offline cheernerd10

• Reputation Power: 0
  • cheernerd10 is new.
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2014, 08:35:22 AM »
I think Commerce will win this weekend. They usually max in tumbling and pyramid but just had some issues Saturday.

Offline Cheerknowledge

• Global Moderator
  • Cheerknowledge is new.
  • KNOWLEDGE is POWER
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2014, 09:42:05 AM »
I think Commerce will win this weekend. They usually max in tumbling and pyramid but just had some issues Saturday.

They for sure have the routine and they had some major issues. Hawkinsville is interesting. They have a smart coach. Their energy level is high and they are doing everything they know how to do well. If commerce is to hit a routine, they will have the scoresheet in their advantage. They leave mistakes on the mat, we might have a toss up!
-This post is purely the opinion of Cheerknowledge and that of no one else and is not by any means influenced by any one person, team, or location.

CCHEER

« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2014, 07:58:40 PM »
For Double A where is Bremen?  Please do not respond with they do not max in all areas because no Double A team does - any thoughts?

Offline Cheerknowledge

• Global Moderator
  • Cheerknowledge is new.
  • KNOWLEDGE is POWER
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2014, 12:14:37 AM »
Bremen was on the original poll but didn't receive enough votes to be deemed the fan favorite.  Let's see, it is hard to say because I really think for the first time in a long time, nobody knows who could be crowned the AA champion.  I personally feel a lot of the teams match up.  If each team has the typical errors or issues I really believe it to be any teams ballgame.  I have seen Armuchee really good, Bremen really good, Screven really good, Swainsboro really good, and vidalia really good.  And to be honest, the only reason I do not say Coosa is because you can tell they are hurting from injuries.  Sooooo, if they are to fix that problem and actually run the routine they are capable of running this weekend, how good are they??  Bremen is good too, don't get me wrong.  Very sharp and clean in many areas.

Offline OnThisDayIseeClearly

• Reputation Power: 2
  • OnThisDayIseeClearly is new.
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2014, 12:19:59 AM »
I see AA as being somewhat open in terms of who gets called to the floor.  Sure there's Armuchee and Coosa.  But who else?  It really could depend on who has a good day.  Because there aren't a lot of dominating squads.

Offline Cheerknowledge

• Global Moderator
  • Cheerknowledge is new.
  • KNOWLEDGE is POWER
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2014, 07:57:49 AM »
I see AA as being somewhat open in terms of who gets called to the floor.  Sure there's Armuchee and Coosa.  But who else?  It really could depend on who has a good day.  Because there aren't a lot of dominating squads.

I actually agree with this.....It is very hard to see who the TRUE leader is.

Offline Cheerknowledge

• Global Moderator
  • Cheerknowledge is new.
  • KNOWLEDGE is POWER
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2014, 04:43:32 PM »
Interesting to note only 3 out of the 8 division fan favorites actually won their division.  Goes to show you nobody knows how GHSA judging will go?!

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines