March 28, 2024, 09:53:38 AM

Ga Cheerleading Vent

Author Topic: AAA Predictions?  (Read 17263 times)

Offline Mamaluv

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Mamaluv is new.
AAA Predictions?
« on: October 27, 2016, 06:25:26 PM »
AAA Predictions?

Offline cheernerd10

• cheernerd10 is new.
Re: AAA Predictions?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2016, 07:04:51 AM »
1- Pierce County
2- Pike County
3- Calhoun
4- Southeast Bulloch
5- Morgan County
6- Dawson County

I think this will be your top 6 and I'm also thinking this will be the order but I've been wrong before.

Offline Mamaluv

• Mamaluv is new.
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2016, 08:28:33 AM »
1- Pierce County
2- Pike County
3- Calhoun
4- Southeast Bulloch
5- Morgan County
6- Dawson County

I think this will be your top 6 and I'm also thinking this will be the order but I've been wrong before.

I agree with top 2 however I think SEB will pull 3rd...Pike may give Pierce a run for their money this year...but from what I have seen, Pike doesn't completely max

Offline Cheer2014

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Cheer2014 is new.
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2016, 08:59:07 AM »
1- Pierce County
2- Pike County
3- Calhoun
4- Southeast Bulloch
5- Morgan County
6- Dawson County

I agree with top 2 however I think SEB will pull 3rd...Pike may give Pierce a run for their money this year...but from what I have seen, Pike doesn't completely max

What don't they max out on? From what I have seen, Pierce and Pike are the only two teams in the 3A division to max out.

Offline cheerislife2016

• cheerislife2016 is new.
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2016, 01:12:15 PM »
Ringgold beat Calhoun this weekend at Dalton's Spooks and spirits competition for first and i think will be in the top 6.

Offline cheer2016leader7

• cheer2016leader7 is new.
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2016, 10:51:37 PM »
From what I have seen and  read I don't think Calhoun will be that high up. They may not even be in the top four this year.

Offline Mamaluv

• Mamaluv is new.
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2016, 11:28:31 PM »
AAA region results?

Offline Cheer2014

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Cheer2014 is new.
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2016, 08:23:21 AM »
AAA region results?

These were the winners from each region, not sure about Region 5-3A though.

1-3A: Crisp County
2-3A: Pierce County
3-3A: Southeast Bulloch
4-3A: Pike County
6-3A: Ringgold
7-3A: Dawson County
8-3A: Morgan County

Allstar3

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2016, 08:20:37 AM »
1- Pierce County
2- Pike County
3- Calhoun
4- Southeast Bulloch
5- Morgan County
6- Dawson County

Pierce looks very good. Nice routine. However, I'd be a lot more inclined to congratulate them if they showed even a SHRED of good sportsmanship.

Offline Nogta67

• Nogta67 is new.
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2016, 08:46:06 AM »
Can you please explain your comment? 

Allstar3

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2016, 09:08:10 AM »
Can you please explain your comment?

I thought it was pretty clear-cut. They're a very good team with a ton of skill. But they are not remotely friendly to other teams, even when being congratulated. Not humble at all.

Offline Mamaluv

• Mamaluv is new.
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2016, 10:04:41 AM »
I have to totally disagree...my niece is on a different AAA team and they love Pierce.  I have never seen them be rude to anyone.  As a matter of face I see them cheer and clap for other teams quite often.  They are a bit more reserved and tend to stay together but that doesn't mean they are rude or unappreciative...total bad call!!! Someone must be sore...

Allstar3

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2016, 10:13:10 AM »
I have to totally disagree...my niece is on a different AAA team and they love Pierce.  I have never seen them be rude to anyone.  As a matter of face I see them cheer and clap for other teams quite often.  They are a bit more reserved and tend to stay together but that doesn't mean they are rude or unappreciative...total bad call!!! Someone must be sore...

Not at all. Did I not just state how talented they are? They completely deserve to win as much as they do. I have zero problem with that. However, I have seen them be very rude, more than once. Never saw them cheer or clap for anyone else this past weekend during awards. They just sat and waited for their first place trophy (yes, it was well-deserved) and took it without saying a word or even acting happy. And when some of them were congratulated, they turned away without saying thank you. Sorry if you think I made a bad call, but I've had a lot of dealing with this particular county, and I'm expressing my opinion based on my own experience. Naturally you assume I'm a sore loser.....that's the default excuse for those who disagree.

Offline Mamaluv

• Mamaluv is new.
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2016, 10:38:47 AM »
I sat directly behind them this Saturday at regions and I saw them cheer for several of their neighboring counties during their performances...I saw the girls and their parents do it...were you even there???

Offline Nogta67

• Nogta67 is new.
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2016, 10:39:54 AM »
Everyone is definitely entitled to their opinion which is exactly why I asked for some clarification about your original post. I will say though, I did see many of the Pierce cheerleaders clapping for other teams as well. Not sure about the comment on "dealing with this particular county" ,but I have neen attending the competitions for a number of years and have always thought Pierce was a class act. They may not look,or act as excited as other teams,but I'm not sure it's fair to say it is because of rudeness or lack of sportsmanship.  It is clearly an opinion, I get that.  To each his/her own. 

Carbonate design by Bloc
variant: carbon
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines